Se vuoi aiutare LUOGOCOMUNE

HOMEPAGE
INFORMAZIONI
SUL SITO
MAPPA DEL SITO

SITE INFO

SEZIONE
11 Settembre
Questo sito utilizza cookies. Continuando la navigazione acconsenti al loro impiego.
 American Moon

Il nuovo documentario
di Massimo Mazzucco
 Login
Nome utente:

Password:

Hai perso la password?

Registrati ora!
 Menu principale
 Cerca nel sito

Ricerca avanzata

TUTTI I DVD DI LUOGOCOMUNE IN OFFERTA SPECIALE

ATTENZIONE: Chiunque voglia scrivere su Luogocomune è pregato di leggere prima QUESTO AVVISO (aggiornato 01.11.07)

Indice del forum Luogocomune
   Pentagono
  Testimoni

Naviga in questo forum:   1 Utenti anonimi

Vai alla fine   Discussione precedente   Discussione successiva
  •  Vota discussione
      Vota questa discussione
      Eccellente
      Buona
      Discreta
      Scadente
      Terribile
Autore Discussione
Testimoni
Sono certo di non sapere
Da
Il Boeing del volo AA77 si è davvero schiantato sul Pentagono ?

Cosa dicono i testimoni ?

- Analisi dettagliata testimonianze ( pdf )
- Lista redatta da Eric Bart
- Pentagon Attack Eyewitness Account Compilation

Quello che emerge è che la maggiorparte dei testimoni ( circa un centinaio ) avrebbe visto un Boeing, alcuni lo avrebbero visto schiantarsi, altri avrebbero visto un piccolo aereo o addirittura un missile !

Un'analisi corretta dei fatti di quel giorno non può permettersi di ignorare questi documenti : comunque la si pensi !

EDIT: sistemato il terzo link ( grazie ivy )

posto anche il link diretto alla divisione per "categoria" di avvistamento

911research - witnesses
Inviato il: 14/6/2006 17:11
Crea PDF dal messaggio Stampa
Vai all'inizio
Re: Testimoni
Mi sento vacillare
Da Cantù [VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BENE!]
Ciao Max,
Non so se è un problema solo mio, ma nell'aprire il link ho notato che l'ultimo che citi non mi funziona.

Thanks,
Ivy
Inviato il: 14/6/2006 17:34
Vai all'inizio
  •  gandalf
      gandalf
Mi sento vacillare
Da TERRA DI MEZZO
Ciao Max,
sto leggendo, poi arrivo con le mie considerazioni.

"Meglio essere folle per proprio conto che saggio con le opinioni altrui."
F.W.Nietzsche
Inviato il: 16/6/2006 15:45
Vai all'inizio
So tutto
Da Tokyo - Japan
Quello che emerge è che la maggiorparte dei testimoni ( circa un centinaio ) avrebbe visto un Boeing, alcuni lo avrebbero visto schiantarsi, altri avrebbero visto un piccolo aereo o addirittura un missile !

Evidentemente non sono stati spesi abbastanza soldi per pagare tutti gli eventuali testimoni, casuali e non ! Resta di fatto che chi ha visto un missile od un piccolo aereo non se lo è inventato no ?!
Inviato il: 20/8/2006 9:51
Vai all'inizio
  •  Tifoso
      Tifoso
Mi sento vacillare
Da Academia Chute Boxe
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html
http://www.earth-citizens.net/pages-en/trj-appr.html

Questi invece sono quelli che vengono citati in Pentagon Strike: andiamo a vedere cosa hanno detto .

Washington, Mike Walter, USA Today, on the road when a jet slammed into the Pentagon: "I was sitting in the northbound on 27 and the traffic was, you know, typical rush-hour -- it had ground to a standstill. I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.' "And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon. "Huge explosion, great ball of fire, smoke started billowing out. And then it was chaos on the highway as people tried to either move around the traffic and go down, either forward or backward. "We had a lady in front of me, who was backing up and screaming, 'Everybody go back, go back, they've hit the Pentagon.' "It was just sheer terror.".

Un American Airlines che volava basso come un missile .

O'Keefe, John:
Northern Virginia resident John O'Keefe was one of the commuters who witnessed the attack on the Pentagon. 'I was going up 395, up Washington Blvd., listening to the the news, to WTOP, and from my left side-I don't know whether I saw or heard it first- I saw a silver plane I immediately recognized it as an American Airlines jet,' said the 25-year-old O'Keefe, managing editor of Influence, an American Lawyer Media publication about lobbying. 'It came swooping in over the highway, over my left shoulder, straight across where my car was heading. I'd just heard them saying on the radio that National Airport was closing, and I thought, That's not going to make it to National Airport." And then I realized where I was, and that it was going to hit the Pentagon. There was a burst of orange flame that shot out that I could see through the highway overpass. Then it was just black. Just black, thick smoke.'"

HA visto un AA sulla sinistra mentre viaggiava verso Nord sulla sopraelevata I395.

Wright, Don:

Don Wright from the 12th floor, 1600 Wilson Boulevard, in Rosslyn: " .. I watched this ...it looked like a commuter plane, two engined ... come down from the south real low ... "

Un aereo di media taglia a due motori visto dal 12° piano di Wilson Boulevard ( a poco meno di 4Km dal Pentagono a Nord-Ovest . come fa a capire la dimensione da quella distanza anche perchè "commuter plane" = "regional plane" . cercateveli con google immagini e vedete che possono essere anche molto grandi ).

DeChiaro, Steve:
Instead of following the streams of people away from the Pentagon, Steve DeChiaro ran toward the smoke. As he reached the west side of the building he saw a light post bent in half. "But when I looked at the site, my brain could not resolve the fact that it was a plane because it only seemed like a small hole in the building," he said. "No tail. No wings. No nothing." He followed the emergency crews that had just arrived. He saw people hanging out of windows and others crawling from the demolished area. "These people were covered in what I thought was powder - I don't know anything about medicine or first aid, I'm an engineer - but it looked like powder," DeChiaro said. "Only later did I find out that it was their skin." Civilians and soldiers joined emergency crews who were rushing inside to pull out anyone they could. But shortly after 10 a.m. police yelled at people to get back. "Just as we're about to open the door, they start screaming, 'There's another inbound plane', " DeChiaro said. "At that moment, your thoughts are: 'I go in the building, I get killed, then I'm no help to anybody.' In hindsight, I think we should have gone back in that building." For nearly 15 minutes, they stood watching the Pentagon burn and periodically checked the sky for another plane. That plane never reached Washington but fell, instead, in rural Pennsylvania. Teams of two and three eventually were sent back in to find more victims. But as the day grew longer, the flow of the injured stopped.

e qui già sappiamo che non c'era solo un buco. Ma questo non ha visto nulla, non era ancora là alle 9:38.

Rains, Lon:
Eyewitness: The Pentagon By Lon Rains Editor, Space News - In light traffic the drive up Interstate 395 from Springfield to downtown Washington takes no more than 20 minutes. But that morning, like many others, the traffic slowed to a crawl just in front of the Pentagon. With the Pentagon to the left of my van at about 10 o'clock on the dial of a clock, I glanced at my watch to see if I was going to be late for my appointment. At that moment I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound that began behind me and stopped suddenly in front of me and to my left. In fractions of a second I heard the impact and an explosion. The next thing I saw was the fireball. I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane. Friends and colleagues have asked me if I felt a shock wave and I honestly do not know. I felt something, but I don't know if it was a shock wave or the fact that I jumped so hard I strained against the seat belt and shoulder harness and was thrown back into my seat. '

Questo non ha visto nulla ma ha sentito un suono molto forte ma che poi non riconduce ad un aereo.

Milburn, Kirk:
I was right underneath the plane, said Kirk Milburn, a construction supervisor for Atlantis Co., who was on the Arlington National Cemetery exit of Interstate 395 when he said he saw the plane heading for the Pentagon. "I heard a plane. I saw it. I saw debris flying. I guess it was hitting light poles," said Milburn. "It was like a WHOOOSH whoosh, then there was fire and smoke, then I heard a second explosion." - (Washington Post, September 11, 2001) -

Ha visto un aereo dalla Interstate 395 uscita Arlington subito a Sud del Pentagono.

Seibert, Tom
Tom Seibert : "We heard what sounded like a missile, then we heard a loud boom," said Tom Seibert, 33, a network engineer at the Pentagon. "We were sitting there and watching this thing from New York, and I said, you know, the next best target would be us. And five minutes later, boom."

Era dentro al Pentagono è ha sentito come un missile.

DiPaula, Michael:
Michael DiPaula 41, project coordinator Pentagon Renovation Team - He left a meeting in the Pentagon just minutes before the crash, looking for an electrician who didn't show, in a construction trailer less than 75 feet away. "Suddenly, an airplane roared into view, nearly shearing the roof off the trailer before slamming into the E ring. 'It sounded like a missile,' DiPaula recalls . . . Buried in debris and covered with airplane fuel, he was briefly listed by authorities as missing, but eventually crawled from the flaming debris and the shroud of black smoke unscathed.

Ha visto l'aereo tagliare il camion generatore o il costruction trailer ( uno dei 2 ).

Perkal, Don:
The airliner crashed between two and three hundred feet from my office in the Pentagon, just around a corner from where I work. I'm the deputy General Counsel, Washington Headquarters Services, Office of the Secretary of Defense. (...) My colleagues felt the impact, which reminded them of an earthquake. People shouted in the corridor outside that a bomb had gone off upstairs on the main concourse in the building. No alarms sounded. I walked to my office, shut down my computer, and headed out. Even before stepping outside I could smell the cordite.
Then I knew explosives had been set off somewhere. I looked to my right and saw a raging fire and smoke careening off the facade to the sky. (...) Two explosions, a few minutes apart, prompted me to start walking.

Qui c'è l'integrale:
http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2001/09/19perkal.html

http://www.11-sept.org/survivors.html

Peterson, Christine
:
October 18, 2001 - Christine Peterson, '73 found herself in the thick of last month's terrorist tragedy, and submitted this report. It offers a personal perspective on the events in Washington, D.C., which have perhaps been overshadowed in the media by the scope of the horrors in New York. It was 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, September 11th, and traffic was terrible. For all of my twenty-eight years living in the Washington, D.C. area, terrible traffic was a constant. I'd been in Boston the day before and gotten home late. That morning I repacked my suitcase because I was heading out to San Francisco on the 3:20 p.m. flight. I just needed a few hours in the office first, and now I was officially late for work. I was at a complete stop on the road in front of the helipad at the Pentagon; what I had thought would be a shortcut was as slow as the other routes I had taken that morning. I looked idly out my window to the left -- and saw a plane flying so low I said, "holy cow, that plane is going to hit my car" (not my actual words). The car shook as the plane flew over. It was so close that I could read the numbers under the wing. And then the plane crashed. My mind could not comprehend what had happened. Where did the plane go? For some reason I expected it to bounce off the Pentagon wall in pieces. But there was no plane visible, only huge billows of smoke and torrents of fire. (...) A few minutes later a second, much smaller explosion got the attention of the police arriving on the scene.

ha visto un aereo volare basso sopra la sua macchina

Evey, Walker Lee:
The plane approached the Pentagon about six feet off the ground, clipping a light pole, a car antenna, a construction trailer and an emergency generator before slicing into the building, said Lee Evey, the manager of the Pentagon's ongoing billion-dollar renovation. The plane penetrated three of the Pentagon's five rings, but was probably stopped from going farther by hundreds of concrete columns. The plane peeled back as it entered, leaving pieces of the front of the plane near the outside of the building and pieces from the rear of the aircraft farther inside, Evey said. The floors just above the impact remained intact for about 35 minutes after the crash, allowing many people in those offices to escape, Evey said

Questo per certo non ha visto un bel niente ma è uno di quelli che hanno analizzato la ricostruzione.

Timmerman, Tim:
A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways 757. "It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came forward and it went up in a fireball." Smoke and flames poured out of a large hole punched into the side of the Pentagon. Emergency crews rushed fire engines to the scene and ambulancemen ran towards the flames holding wooden pallets to carry bodies out. A few of the lightly injured, bleeding and covered in dust, were recovering on the lawn outside, some in civilian clothes, some in uniform. A piece of twisted aircraft fuselage lay nearby. No one knew how many people had been killed, but rescue workers were finding it nearly impossible to get to people trapped inside, beaten back by the flames and falling debris.

Ha visto un B757 dell'AA.

Mitchell, Terry:
This is a hole in -- there was a punch-out. They suspect that this was where a part of the aircraft came through this hole, although I didn't see any evidence of the aircraft down there. (...) This pile here is all Pentagon metal. None of that is aircraft whatsoever. As you can see, they've punched a hole in here. This was punched by the rescue workers to clean it out. You can see this is the -- some of the unrenovated areas where the windows have blown out.
Ma andiamo a leggere l'integrale per capire che l'aereo c'era eccome:
http://www.patriotresource.com/wtc/federal/0915/DoD.html
( 15 settembre )

MITCHELL: It's more to the right of where we were at. This is the -- this is in a renovated section on the opposite side, if you were facing the opposite side. This is a hole in -- there was a punch-out. They suspect that this was where a part of the aircraft came through this hole, although I didn't see any evidence of the aircraft down there.

QUESTION: Which area is that?

MITCHELL: This is right inside the E Ring.

QUESTION: Did you see any evidence of the aircraft anywhere?

MITCHELL: Yes, I did. You could see just small pieces of it.

A Lee Evey ( sempre lui, quello di prima : il manager della ricostruzione ) :

QUESTION: One thing that's confusing -- if it came in the way you described, at an angle, why then are not the wings outside? I mean, the wings would have shorn off. The tail would have shorn off. And yet there's apparently no evidence of the aircraft outside the E ring.

EVEY: Actually, there's considerable evidence of the aircraft outside the E ring. It's just not very visible. When you get up close -- actually, one of my people happened to be walking on this sidewalk and was right about here as the aircraft approached. It came in. It clipped a couple of light poles on the way in. He happened to hear this terrible noise behind him, looked back, and he actually -- he's a Vietnam veteran -- jumped prone onto the ground so the aircraft would not actually -- he thinks it (would have) hit him; it was that low.

On its way in, the wing clipped. Our guess is an engine clipped a generator. We had an emergency temporary generator to provide life-safety emergency electrical power, should the power go off in the building. The wing actually clipped that generator, and portions of it broke off. There are other parts of the plane that are scattered about outside the building. None of those parts are very large, however. You don't see big pieces of the airplane sitting there extending up into the air. But there are many small pieces. And the few larger pieces there look like they are veins out of the aircraft engine. They're circular.

QUESTION: Would you say that the plane, since it had a lot of fuel on it at the impact, and the fact that there are very small pieces, virtually exploded in flames when it tore into the building? I mean, since there are not large pieces of the wings laying outside, did it virtually explode?

EVEY: I didn't see it. My people who did see it enter the building describe it as entering the building and then there being flames coming out immediately afterwards. Whether you describe it as an explosion or not, people I talk to who were there, some called it an explosion. Others called it a large fire. I'm not sure. I wasn't there, sir. It's just a guess on my part.

Di tutte queste testimonianze Pentagon Strike e molti siti che a lui si ispirano hanno preso le frasi più strane per fare un collage e dipingere l'evento a modo loro:
Quindi :
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon_it.htm
guardate cosa gli hanno fatto dire.

Infine comincia a spargere la balla dei muri di cemento armato rinforzati con acciaio ( per 2 muri in effetti va bene usare l'espressione "dei muri" così come va bene usare " 3 anelli" ).

La storia del missile è fuffa. Al massimo hanno sentito un rumore simile a quello che avrebbe fatto un missile. Anche la storia del piccolo aereo è viziata da numerose imprecisioni. tutti quelli che erano per strada se hanno visto qualcosa hanno visto un grosso aereo, e molti lo hanno riconosciuto come un AA.

Inviato il: 20/8/2006 14:49
Vai all'inizio
  •  Pausania
      Pausania
Sono certo di non sapere
Da
Personalmente non mi affiderei moltissimo alle testimonianze, sia in un senso che nell'altro.

Per prima cosa bisognerebbe sapere quando le testimonianze sono state raccolte: non c'è niente di meno sicuro di un testimone oculare, e se la testimonianza è stata presa il giorno dopo, allora è già inficiata in partenza, perché il ricordo deve essere stato modificato da quello che si è sentito dopo.

Inoltre i testimoni hanno visto qualcosa volare a 800 all'ora, quindi devono averla vista per un secondo al massimo, credo.

Secondo me è più quello che non dicono che quello che dicono ad essere interessante.

Mi spiego: se un Boeing 757 è sceso a velocità folle girando intorno alla perpendicolare del Pentagono per poi mettersi parallelo al terreno e quindi accelerare al massimo, qualcuno deve averlo sentito ben prima che si affacciasse sul prato del Pentagono. E quelli che se lo sono visto passare a un metro dal tetto della macchina devono essere sordi a quest'ora (faccio per dire).

Io vivo non lontano da un'aeroporto militare e molti piccoli aerei da guerra mi passano sopra la testa tutti i giorni. Volano abbastanza alti di solito, non credo troppo veloce e comunque in sicurezza per noi che abitiamo sotto, ma quando passano non si sente pià nessun altro rumore: non si parla e non si guarda la tv a volte. E questo da prima e fino a dopo che ci sono passati sopra la casa.

E nessuno dice di aver sentito il rumore di un Boeing 757 che si avvicinava, scendeva, faceva manovra? Ma come è possibile?

Poco tempo fa ero all'aeroporto Malpensa, il parcheggio è di fronte alla pista, per cui gli aerei mi passavano sopra. Non erano a due metri sopra la mia testa, ma il rumore era quasi insostenibile. Non è una prova scientifica, ma mi pare strano che le impressioni di chi era al Pentagono siano "Boeing dell'American Airlines" e non "casino della madonna".

Come fai a sapere di un aereo che ti sfreccia di fronte per mezzo secondo la marca e la compagnia?
Inviato il: 18/9/2006 15:35
Vai all'inizio
  •  TheDude
      TheDude
Ho qualche dubbio
Da
Citazione:

Mi spiego: se un Boeing 757 è sceso a velocità folle girando intorno alla perpendicolare del Pentagono per poi mettersi parallelo al terreno e quindi accelerare al massimo, qualcuno deve averlo sentito ben prima che si affacciasse sul prato del Pentagono. E quelli che se lo sono visto passare a un metro dal tetto della macchina devono essere sordi a quest'ora (faccio per dire).

Veramente, era una traiettoria rettilinea: la curva è stata lontana, e l'ultimo tratto l'ha fatto diretto, abbassandosi sempre più. Quindi, altro che virata improvvisa. Il rumore c'è stato, fuori di dubbio, e tutti lo hanno sentito. NOn sono sordi perché non è un rumore tanto forte: cosa dovrebbe succedere agli airshow, dove gli aerei rompono il muro del suono?

Citazione:

Come fai a sapere di un aereo che ti sfreccia di fronte per mezzo secondo la marca e la compagnia?

Gli UA sono facilmente riconoscibili anche a rapida occhiata, visti i colori unici della fusoliera.

Inviato il: 18/9/2006 15:43
Vai all'inizio
  •  Pausania
      Pausania
Sono certo di non sapere
Da
Chi ha mai detto virata improvvisa?
Chi ha mai detto che dovevano diventare sordi?
Chi ha mai detto che l'ultimo tratto della traiettoria non era rettilineo?
Chi è che ha testimoniato di aver sentito il rumore?
Quale compagnia non ha colori unici?
Che colori si vedono da sotto?

E infine: magari i colori della AA sono meno facili da riconoscere, tu che dici?
Inviato il: 18/9/2006 15:54
Vai all'inizio
  •  ivanvox
      ivanvox
Ho qualche dubbio
Da
Citazione:
Gli UA sono facilmente riconoscibili anche a rapida occhiata, visti i colori unici della fusoliera.

95 messaggi in 4 giorni..con questo ritmo qualche "particolare" può sfuggire ai fan della VU militanti
Inviato il: 18/9/2006 16:36
Vai all'inizio
 Vai all'inizio   Discussione precedente   Discussione successiva